Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hiatus and I

I am going to be on a temporary hiatus from my life, such as it is, for the rest of the weekend and into the first half of next week. So if I do not respond to your e-mails, comments, posts, etc., it is not because I have an issue with you or something. And I may answer some, depending on how I feel and if I check for messages.

Basically, the deal is I need to ‘reset’ myself. I am exhausted, so annoyingly weak that my hands shake as I type, and I do not want to become burned out in the editing process. I’m going to sleep for days, try to get some fluids in me, and do my best to not think of anything that stresses me out. If I don’t take this hiatus I think my health will continue to be more of a problem. I can’t have that.

So, perhaps I will sew or read. Mostly sleep. I wonder if any other writers have to do this at some point(s) in their careers?

If you have a HIATUS story of your own, please do share in comments. I would love to read them, if not today, then in the near future. But read them, I will.

Have a great week, Peeps! :)

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment