Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge

I thought I might as well enter this challenge since I read at least 12 YA novels in a year. Yes, I'm a late starter--but I'm a fast reader.

I'll list twelve now and probably add more as I go along this year. Of course, I will be posting a little review for each one--that will happen at a slower rate than I read. Oh, and some books I might say a lot about. We shall see.

I still have to post a review for Libba Bray's "Going Bovine"...which doesn't count because it was published in 2009.

2010 Debut Author Challenge (Young Adult)/My List:

1. THE SECRET YEAR by Jennifer Hubbard

2. THE BODY FINDER by Kimberly Derting

3. WISH by Alexandra Bullen

4. BRIGHTLY WOVEN by Alexandra Bracken

5. THE MARK by Jen Nadol

6. BEFORE I FALL by Lauren Oliver

7. MISTWOOD by Leah Cypress

8. YOU by Charles Benoit

9. INFINITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon

10. SEERS OF LIGHT by Jennifer DeLucy

11. THE AWAKENING by Kelley Armstrong

12. THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN by Susan Beth Pfeffer


I don't know that I will be all into winning prizes every month. In fact, I may forget to post a link on that blog or whatever. I'm just a reader and it seems like a good idea.

You can join in the good times as well by clicking on the "Debut Author" image on my sidebar and following the link. Have fun!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment