Friday, April 30, 2010

Traveling In May

I'm writing out the new ending. It's late in the game and that makes me nervous--not the plot but my writing of it. So I have to move my schedule back. Yeah, frustration.

I guess I'm anxious to prove something to myself and tired of the effort. Yet, I will never stop. I suppose that's just another definition of insanity.

Anyway, I'm getting ready to spend most of May in the south, with Texas being my longest stay of the month. There will be no rest, but I'm not unhappy.


The end is awesome, or it will be once it's polished. Oh, and the query letter is coming along.

I will probably post some book reviews in June. Thinking of doing a two week set where every day is a different book...

There's always so much to do and so little time.

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment